Telemedicine is available to connect you with your primary care provider from a distance, whether a snow storm, car problems, post-hospital visit, or just a very busy schedule prevents you from coming in person.
Telemedicine uses a secure, private, live interactive video and audio to provide health care to patients at home . Access to health care can be daunting, especially if you have a new medical condition or are experiencing symptoms that need close follow-up.
- Access to your health care provider to manage your health conditions becomes more affordable, less time-consuming, and less stressful.
- Discuss your concerns in the privacy of your home, with your medications, information, and a list of concerns easily and comfortably available.
- Provides consultation, diagnosis, and treatment for Primary Care Concerns.
- Vermont is a State that supports telemedicine for primary care. Most insurers cover telemedicine if the service is meaningful to the well being of the individual.
- Numerous studies have shown that utilizing telemedicine in primary care, improves health outcomes and diminishes the need for emergency room visits,